Main attraction of Halesi And Rara lake Tour
Nepal has lots of beautiful and amazing places that really attracts 10000 off tourist each year. Among them attraction of Halesi Tour and Rara lake tour is one of them. They both really catch the site of the internal and external visitor. Attraction of Halesi And Rara lake Touran really drive you away.
Duke Nepal Adventure is the best trip planner for the Rara Lake tour and halesi Tour.
Contact us for best tour and trekking packages for Nepal and Bhutan
+977 9851197286 | +977 9851213226
Lets see what are
the main attraction of the Rara lake tour;
- Get the chance to see the Nepal’s smallest and most scenic Rara national park. This national park has an area of 106 sq km is lies in Mugu a mountainous district of the western region of Nepal.
- The National Park elevates from 1800 m to 4480 m with the forest of conifers.
- Unique Culture and tradition of the local ethnics people.
- More than 500 different kinds of flowers and herbs including Rhododendron(the national flower), Black Juniper, Oak, West Himalayan Spruce and Himalayan Cypress are found in this Park.
- Laka Rara is called Queen of the all lakes in Nepal.
- The local food with hospitality will add more memory to your visit.
- It is the home of 20 different species of mammals and 214 species of birds.
Attraction of Halesi Tour:
- Halesi Mahadev Cave lies in a Khotang district of Nepal.
- Believed that this temple existed 6,000 years ago
- Religous place for any people from Hindu and Buddhists community as they come to this place during Shivaratri, Ram Navami, and Ganesh Chaturthi.
- You can hear lots of myths about this place.
- any people from Hindu and Buddhists community come to this place during Shivaratri, Ram Navami, and Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Called God of fulfilling wishes and giving boons to the real devotees. So, devotees vow solemnly and act accordingly as their wishes has been fulfilled.
- Believe this is only the place for the people all over the world to visit once in a life time and watch the beautiful, mysterious amazing and purely religious place where the people are traditionally rich in their culture. It is really a matter of pride to all of us.
To know more Attraction of Halesi and Rara lake Tour gmail at firstname.lastname@example.org